Are you selling your home?
If you are about to sell your home or business please remember to tell your solicitor or conveyancing agent that you have a factor and provide our details.
Your solicitor (or agent) will ask us to provide a range of information including:-
- The outstanding balance on your account
- The level of charges to the date of entry of your purchaser.
- Whether there are any repairs in the pipeline
- The common insurance policy details.
- Whether there is a cyclical maintenance fund for the property.
Our current charges for this work reflect the time it takes to complete. Sellers should note that we charge a higher fee for providing sale information to Solicitors if this is requested within 8 working days of the date of entry as we have to put aside other work to ensure it is provided in time.